CSF Buxmont accepts:
- youth with emotional, behavioral, mental health or self-esteem issues
- youth who exhibit disruptive, aggressive, impulsive or ungovernable behavior
- youth who abuse drugs or alcohol youth transitioning from detention, drug treatment programs or shelters
- youth who exhibit persistently disruptive behavior in traditional school settings
- regular education students, grades 7-12
- special education students, grades 6-12
- We are a cost-effective alternative to out-of-home placement.
- We provide a comprehensive, community-based, full-day academic and treatment program.
- Restorative practices creates a safe environment, enabling a restraint-free, hands-off policy since 1977.
- Restorative practices holds young people accountable while providing abundant support.
- We are a licensed private academic school, able to issue academic credits and grant high school diplomas.
- Evidence based: Research shows that CSF programs reduce offending by more than half.
- Our intensive counseling environment promotes pro-social and moral reasoning skills.
- Individualized learning boosts academic achievement.
- We engage parents in their children’s educational and behavioral goals.
- Our rapid admissions process facilitates enrollment within a few days of referral.